IMPORTANT... PLEASE READ
The Jan - Mar session is now open for registrations. See below for details.
THE TENNIS LESSON PROGRAMS AT SPORTSQUEST ARE RUN BY A COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE DEWITT TENNIS CENTER AND SPORTSQUEST COMPLEX IN ZEELAND.
TENNIS CLASSES ARE TAUGHT BY THE DEWITT TENNIS STAFF AND HOPE PROFESSIONAL TENNIS MANAGEMENT (PTM) STUDENTS.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) THESE PROGRAMS ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. NEW: as a bonus incentive SportsQuest is waving its required membership for the Jan-Mar 2021 session of lessons. However, any further classes or open court play will be required a SportsQuest membership.
(rationale: this will allow players to try the lessons with our new Hope College partnership and not have to pre-commit to an annual membership.)
2) SPORTSQUEST ELIGIBILITY: ONLY JUNIOR PLAYERS THAT ARE IN THE ZEELAND, HAMILTON, AND HOLLAND CHRISTAIN SCHOOL SYSTEMS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BUY A SPORTQUEST MEMBERSHIP. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
3) ONLY SPORTSQUEST MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE TENNIS LESSONS AT SPORTSQUEST ... THEY ALSO GET FREE COURT TIME ON SPORTSQUEST'S TWO INDOOR COURTS. UPDATE: SEE #1 ABOVE
4) FEES FOR LESSONS ARE TAKEN THROUGH THE DEWITT TENNIS WEBSITE AT THE LINKS BELOW.
5) YOU WILL NEED TO SET UP A FREE ACCOUNT ON THE DEWITT WEBSITE IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT SPORTSQUEST.
8) DO NOT REGISTER FOR SPORTSQUEST PROGRAMS UNLESS YOU HAVE FIRST SECURED YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT SPORTSQUEST - APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE UPDATE: SEE #1 ABOVE
9) NOTE: MASKS MUST BE WORN FOR ALL LESSONS AT SPORTSQUEST EVEN WHILE ON THE COURT TRAINING. THIS INCLUDES PLAYERS, COACHES, AND SPECTATORS. MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED WHEN YOU ARE ON THE COURT PLAYING OUTSIDE OF LESSONS.
10) SPECIFIC CLASS OFFERINGS ARE LISTED BELOW. CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND EXPECTED TO SELL OUT SO PLEASE REGISTER ASAP.
11) FOR HELP REGISTERING FOR CLASSES, PLEASE CALL THE DEWITT TENNIS CENTER AT 616-395-6060.
NOTE: The Grades 4-5 Class On Mon is cancled for this session due to lack of interest.
| Sessions 2020 - 2021
|| Member Sign-up Date
|1) This session was not offered
|| This session was not offered
|2) Oct 26 - Dec 23 (9 weeks)
|| Mon Oct 19, 2020
|3) Jan 18 - Mar 13 (8 weeks)
|| Thurs Jan 14, 2021
| Four-week Break for HS tryouts and Spring Break
|4) April 12 - May 28 (7 weeks)